Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 1:

Gday everyone!!
This is my very first attempt at posting a blog, so please be kind if I have a few hiccups along the way. I have been using a computer/internet for ten or more years now but have only used the basics to research information or email and connect with friends.

Our first Managing eLearning lesson consisted of simple navigation around some great websites which I know will be of benefit for this subject and in the future. We also opened some new accounts such as bubbl.us, delicious, wikispaces and of course blogger.
I have already been inspired with ideas for lessons, from great websites which I have found and was shown by Wendy through delicious.com. This is a vital resource in sharing good web addresses and simply cuts out a lot of time spent searching the web for something appropriate for different lessons.

I am aware that there is a never ending amount of things to learn about the internet but with Wendy's help, we will be able to sift through and find some great tools and programs which will benefit our selves and our students for learning.

Until next week,
Jenna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment